All electric gates are classified as machines and require scheduled servicing so they are maintained to the required standards. The Health & Safety Executive advises that automated gate and door systems should be serviced at least once per annum.
Automatic gate and door systems are generally exposed to all weather conditions and varying levels of use. As with all machinery, a maintenance agreement will ensure the longest possible life of the equipment and is vital in order to ensure that the gate system is working to a safe condition.
A maintenance agreement with Premier Gate Automation Ltd provides the benefits the following benefits:
- Enhances the reliability and increases the life of the system
- Fewer breakdowns
- Testing of safety circuits
- Fast and reliable response
- Continual security and convenience
- All contracts take priority over customers without this service.
- Ensures the smooth running of your system, enabling continuity of peace of mind.
With advice from our team we can tailor an agreement to suit your individual requirements. Please call us on 0845 838 6931 to discuss.